Other NASCAR jackets
Now on eBay
NASCAR Richard Petty Racing Jackets
In NASCAR, Richard Petty is easily one of the most recognizable name. Despite retiring in the 90s, Richard Petty’s fan base and franchise grow steadily. Have you been seeing ads for the Richard Petty Experience? That’s a motorsports amusement park based on Petty’s racing career.
Petty is also in the big screen, voicing “The King” in the movie, Cars, by Pixar. The most famous among the cars that he drove in his long professional career is the Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird. But he also drove a 1957 Oldsmobile.
- Resolved Question: Am I required to pay a civil demand? (Colorado Shoplifting)?
… a few weeks ago I was caught stealing a jacket and a T-shirt from a Kohl's. I was detained…
- Resolved Question: Who do you think were the best Rock Artists and Bands of every decade from 1970 to now?
…, Billy Squier, Saga, Fiona, Richard Marx, Cinderella, Sammy Hagar, Glass…
- Resolved Question: What do you think about these character's names?
…old). Vance Julius Blake Luke Tiberious Richards Jr. Liron Anabelle Richards Romulus (haven…
- Resolved Question: I have a Pontiac race jacket from 1979 Daytona five hundred that was worn by my dad when he drove his silver a?
… and the hand pained bird on the back and is sign by Richard petty and I have all the documents to prove it . now what is it worth…
- Resolved Question: Is the nascar hall of fame nice?